How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
Our budget is really tight this year, but was always pay cash for Christmas. See, Mom, I did learn something!
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
I watched The Unit online yesterday evening. Yes, it was very good.
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
I would go with a nice sage. I have a thing from green these days. Alas, we are stuck with Dover White.
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.
I had an idea for something the other day, but it has totally left me.
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
1) The King Arthur Flour Whole Grains Baking cookbook. I checked it out from the library and am completely enamored of it. I looked for some of the recipes online, but no such luck.
2) Visits from family. Any family at all; we are not picky out here. There is simply not any money for trips East like we have done in the past. We will be lucky to even get back there once in the next year.
3) A wok. Flat bottom, high-carbon steel. I keep dropping hints to my Jonathan about how the cookware at restaurant supply stores is good and cheap... time will tell.
Ok, so today's post is something of a cop-out. My only excuse is that I am completely worn out and am going to Jon's gig on the hopes of seeing his Aunt and Uncle. Good night, all!
Dine with others here.
2) Oh yeah, Hot Shots Part Deux is on tonight. I "heart" stupid movies.
3) I think it is super cool how people come back into our lives.
4) I love my husband. He is my number one earthly priority.
5) My new backpack came today. It is so orange. This is the second bag I have ordered from Kolobags, and I am still very pleased.
6) I am excited about my Gram coming for Thanksgiving.
Labels: random ramblings