Monday, but not stormy...

Lately, I have really been giving serious thought to a future beyond the
next six months. I feel like Jon's career may soon really be settling
in, and then it will be my turn. I want to have a "plan" for this
eventuality. I have been putting ideas into categories, too.
Like, "dream", "doable", and "settling". As I process these ideas, I
really am counting on God to open my eyes and my heart to new
possibilities.

So, as I undertake this "what do I want to be when I grow up?" phase, I
want to keep sight of a few truths:
1. My husband and our family (of two or how ever many we end up as)
remains my priority.

2. I am confident that whatever God has in store for me will leave room
for truth number one.

3. I must hold on to myself, and not "become" what I choose.

Ok, that being said, I am off to process!

Peace and Prayers,
Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?