Well, I am trying out a new thing-- it is called actually writing on a regular basis. We'll see how long THAT lasts, eh? It will at least make it one day!

I have been overcome by Olympic Fever. There is no known cure, and it can only be treated with megadoses of cathode-ray tube exposure. The good news is that this virus runs its course in about 16 days or so, leaving its victims with no long-term damage.

I find myself saying things like, "Wow, that was a great routine, but the dismount did nothing for me. Did you see that hop-step? Tsk, tsk!" I am also developing weird crushes on beautiful looking young men at whom I would ordinarily not even glance twice. It's just the whole moment-of-glory effect.

Ah well, this too shall pass. In the meantime, it's back to the couch and those women's gymnatics scores!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?