Ch-Ch-Changes!

There is sooo much going on in my head these days. I need to get
something off my chest, but first,let me start by saying this: I love my
husband dearly, and I would follow him to the ends of the earth.

That being said, I am miffed lately. When we moved out here a year ago,
and I found a job, it was understood that the work would be full-time
during tax season, but part time the rest of the year. Well, guess what?
Now that it is "the rest of the year" this is a problem for him. He keeps
dropping not-so-subtle hints about full-time jobs and the like. It is
all I can do to keep from shouting, "This whole damned move was YOUR
IDEA, FOR YOUR CAREER, AND NOW MY WORKING PART TIME IS AN ISSUE???? IS
YOUR MEMORY THAT SHORT??!!!!

Ok, now that I have cleared the air, I have to say I have two really good
prospects out there. Keeping my fingers crossed.

TheTarb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?