Two more days of freedom...


Yes, that's right, after tomorrow, I will once again join the ranks of
the full-time employed. This would be absolutely no problem except for
one wrinkle: I will have no vacation time for one year. No trips home,
no seeing my Mum, or other family, for one entire year.

So, I did what any all-American girl would do. I had a meltdown. Yep,
tears, raging, the whole nine yards. I hate them, but the bright side is
that a meltdown is a sure-fire way of getting Jon to actually listen to
me. Not that I have these episodes intentionally, but when everything
builds up and up and up, at some point, pressure must be relieved! We'll
see how everything goes for awhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?