To do lists...

An interesting phenomenon occurs in my life. Each of my to do lists (and yes, I have several) seems to grow. Is someone getting them wet? Feeding them after midnight? I don't know. I only know that I am getting on an airplane in twenty-five hours and I have waaaayyy to many things left on my "To do before heading to the farm" list. I am consoling myself with the thought that none of it is brain surgery, and no one will die as long as Jon remembers to take Tele to the Kitty Spa for the week.
Oh, and anyone getting any ideas, know this: we have at least two armed guards on duty at all times here, and a very large German shepherd.

By the way, any ideas for getting rid of a sore throat? It's just post-nasal drip, but it is driving me crazzzzyyyyy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?