[rez-uh-loo-shuhn]- noun

From dictionary.com:

1.a formal expression of opinion or intention made, usually after voting, by a formal organization, a legislature, a club, or other group. Compare concurrent resolution, joint resolution.
2.a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
3.the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
4.the mental state or quality of being resolved or resolute; firmness of purpose.






I am no longer concerned with making a list of goals for the new year.

Really.

I did make one New Year's Resolution, as it were, and told only my husband (for accountability), as it is very personal. Beyond that, I am more about making a set of smaller goals-- twelve, to be precise. I have assigned myself a project for each month. January is all about my sewing and craft corner. A and D gave me a super-cute sewing basket, and from Jon I received a handy yarn tote. No more scrounging for needles or pins and no more overflowing bucket of yarn. Twenty-nine more days to get my nook together (just in time to start my sewing class- say yay!).

Comments

Susan said…
I love the idea of doing 12 projects or goals for each month!! I might consider that one.

Happy New Year!!

:-) Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?