Our last Vegas move?

I am certainly hoping so! This weekend, we are leaving Desert Shores behind for the quieter Green Valley. Instead in 27.5 miles of freeway, our daily commute will be 2.5 miles of bike lane. I can completely understand why people who live in Henderson seldom leave. I can completely see myself becoming one of those people who seldom venture north of Flamingo or west of Industrial. Why should I? Everything is here!
Here's the rundown on the new digs:
2 bedroom/ 2.5 bath, detached
Single car garage
1300 square feet
Backyard is completely enclosed (slump block, so lots of privacy)
2 good-sized pine trees providing lots of shade
Fresh and Easy is less than one block away!
2.5 miles from Zappos
Closest movie theater is 1/2 mile away
Less than one mile from the beltway, so easy access anywhere
45 minutes closer to Yuma

Those are the important things, I think. I picked up the keys this morning and am taking a carload of things over this afternoon. Tomorrow, Jon is renting a truck and moving the bulk of everything. We will finish up over the weekend. Monday afternoon is the walk through here with the Realtor representing the bank. If all goes as planned, we shall then be able to replenish our poor checking account, which took a beating today (security deposit, first month's rent, and so forth). The gas people cannot come out until Tuesday, but we will survive.

Time to get back to my packing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

To the zit at the lower right corner of my mouth...