Yummy goodness...

Well, last night we celebrated my thirtieth birthday with Tommy D and Nurse Debbie. So basically, Nurse Debbie and I sit back and are entertained by the banter that is Jon and Tom. Always a good time! To boot, Nurse Debbie assures me that her thirties rocked. Better and better!

The birthday festival continues until Thursday per Tara's permission. Today's event is ice skating. I haven't been on ice skates since I was, like, six years old. This should be fun! I have reminded my husband that there are not a lot of opportunities for ice skating in Tallahassee, but he is game.

Well, I am going to pop some Anaprox and find something to cushion my bum!

PS Prayers please for my Dad and my Nana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?