It Snow secret...

I wanted to do a little happy dance this morning when J told me the news... Tony Snow as WH Press Secretary. (Or should that be Press Administrative Professional? Is he a big P or little p professional? And should we set aside a week to be aware of this? I think I covered all bases there)

Why do I want to do a happy dance?

1) Tony Snow is way cute. Sorry, I have to put that there. I mean, I will totally be happy to watch press conferences now.

2) Tony Snow will, hopefully, bring some intellectual honesty to the WH. He is most definitely NOT an ideologue, he is simply a conservative. I know that this job involves a huge amount of simply toeing the line, however, as a journalist (and not a career politico), Tony subcribes to a certain code of ethics.

3) I have missed him on Fox News Sunday. We don't have cable, so I cannot watch his other show, but Fox News Sunday is carried on the regular Fox stations. Not that I often get the opportunity to watch WH press conferences, but at least I stand a fighting chance.

There is a downside to this, I know. It is unlikely that he'll be able to fill in for Rush, and he is my favorite guest host. Ah well, it's only for a couple of years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

To the zit at the lower right corner of my mouth...