Appetizer Name something you think is “the best.” Fisher's Popcorn is the best snack food. Ever. Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today? Today was a 9.8 all the way. Fortunately, I have a super-understanding husband who lets me vent and gives me time to get over myself. Yay Jon! Salad What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face? Until one week ago, when my eyelids swelled up, it was ProActiv . Now I am using Neutrogena . Anyone want some Proactiv? I have two unopened cleansers, and one each of the toner and repairing lotion. Ugh... Main Course Tonight is a blue moon ! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.” Once in a blue moon I can get one over on my husband. Maybe. He's pretty quick-witted. Dessert When was the last time it rained where you live? I don't remember, but it has been a couple months. This is the Mojave, after all. We are actually coming up on our "monsoon season" in ...
Comments
Personally, I'm feeling a little lost. My diversion, "The Apprentice," has ended. What to do, what to do?
I watched DWTS for the first time ever last week, in hopes of finding a new diversion. I found it fascinating in a sort of car-crash morbid-curiosity kind of way. Eeek! My kids love Billy Ray Cyrus on "Hannah Montana" but that man cannot dance, can he? (However, my own bumbling attempts to do Jazzercise help me to have compassion on those brave folks.) Hope you're having fun with that!
I would like to see him stick around a little longer, because he is fun to watch. My votes, however, all go to Joey. *sigh*
The first step is to admit you have a problem...