Four minutes well spent...


Thanks to Gerry Charlotte Phelps, I have been introduced to MEMRI. The Middle East Media Research Institute monitors and provides English translation and analysis of Arabic and Farsi news outlets. The best part-- it is free. You and I can access their resources via the web. I guess that there will be less home cooking around the Wolske house for a few days, as I continue to peruse this treasure trove.

This video is the first one I watched. It is a clip from a February interview on Al Jazeera. English subtitles. Dr. Sultan is well spoken and her arguments are thoughtful and provocative.

If you are so inlcined, the transcript is here. It is worth the time.

Comments

John said…
MEMRI is wonderful. It exposes all sorts of information normally hidden from us.

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?