My husband rocks!

I have a new laptop-- mostly for school, but I am honest enough to admit also for fun. After J staying home two days in a row, and another near miss with UPS, it arrived at 6:30 last evening.

Two wireless routers and two trips to BestBuy later, we are up and running. Sort of. I can get online, and the telephone is working, but our computers are not able to speak to one another. Now might be a good time to mention that we didn't quite follow the manual. (Details)

Since J is home, it fell to him to get our "home network" up and running. I admit, I had my doubts. More than once, I said, "Maybe we should call your brother. Or even mine?" MJ, I apologize for doubting.

Ten minutes ago, I get the news-- we are connected! Printing? Yep! Music? Yep! Files shared? Yep yep!

My rock star husband saved the day. Just don't ask him what it was that he did.

Comments

Big Red said…
I have no idea....... Right after the first fifth of whiskey, it started to work properly, If I had hair before I started, it would be gone by now (thank God I've chosen 'Bald' as my hairstyle of choice) and I sure needed the powerbagel and coffee and half a can of diet Rockstar....... Oh yeah, your DVD player works well too, and the headphone output sounds great! (I checked it out for your upcoming trip!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?