Slow morning + Steep learning curve= Just discovering some fun:

So, I am a little on the slow side, which has long been established, and a friend tagged me ages ago with a silly little meme which requires little effort on my part. Since I don't like e-mail forwards or tagging others, I will fulfill my "obligation" here. So, without further ado, this is what "Kelly needs" this Tuesday morning:

Kelly needs her brother backstage- Well, if I were doing a play, I most certainly would want my brother backstage, and onstage too!

Kelly needs patience right now-- Amen, and amen! However, I think He is teaching me patience, and I am not a fan.

Kelly needs to feel important to someone-- I think we all do, don't we?

Kelly needs to come clean on equality issues. -- Remarkably, I think I do hold something of a double standard, but how did they find out?

Kelly needs to be part of a loving, committed marriage.-- Check.

Kelly needs a quivering antenna.-- I have NO IDEA.

Kelly needs to prepare and think about a hundred different things.-- Instead of wasting time online, perhaps?

Kelly needs some editing.-- Yeah, thanks for pointing THAT out.

Kelly needs to go to London.-- Well I don't know about NEEDS, but I sure wouldn't MIND.

And finally, my personal favorite:

Kelly needs friction massage.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled day. BTW, Thanks Ev.

Comments

Big Red said…
Ummm, ABout that antenna.... I could always learn about friction massage, sounds kinda kinky to me.... but so does a quivering antenna.... Love you!
Ok now, keep it clean. Bean might be reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?