I *heart* Kodak Easyshare!


Living as we do, so far far away from family sucks. Especially the nephews and nieces. (The only advantage, and it is a tinytinysmallminescule one, is that C says Aunt Kelly way more often and better that he says Uncle Jon)

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law take lots of pictures, though. And they upload and share them. I can look to my little heart's content. A few weeks ago, I took the plunge and ordered prints. It is fan-flippin'-tastic! Fifteen cents for a four-by-six print, and less than a dollar for five by sevens. I ordered almost forty prints of varying sizes for less than ten dollars-- including shipping to the store! Hot dog!

This weekend's project is to get some of them framed. We have a lot of pictures of Hutsons and Joneses, but not so many Wolskes. I guess I will just have to make a trip to Michael's... oh gee, what a shame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?