Feast 135

This is it until next week. I am going to abstain from unnecessary internet this weekend. I have lots of sewing to do and I want to spend some time with Jonathan sans computer. Oh yeah, and we are going to see Spamalot on Saturday-- super yay!!

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

Trying to bust my boss for sneaking a cigarette and instead catching him sneaking a peek at someones girlie mag stash. He actually blushed.
Walking through Sam's club with Jon-- it's like color commentary for life.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

You have just gotten tucked in all comfy to bed with a good book and then realize that the front door is not locked?
Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

If it is really bad, I get up and iron. Otherwise, I simply close my eyes and listen to the cricket scores on BBC radio.
Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

Well, until about five minutes ago, I really wondered about why any number raised to the power of zero is one. Just found a good explanation of that here, and am smacking my forehead with the heel of my hand. Duh.

So I guess I wonder why it is that some people feel compelled to second guess God. (That includes me)
Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

Rigatoni bolognese.

Okay, that's all from me for a few days. You can dine here.

Comments

Raggedy said…
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
Neil said…
Spamalot rocks! We saw it in NY a couple years ago and can't wait to see it again in Houston this June. Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
"I am going to abstain from unnecessary internet"

Where's the dividing line? lol.
Rachelle said…
Hey Kelly--have a great non-blogging weekend! Enjoy your hubby and have a great time at Spamalot! I saw it with my Mom & sister on Broadway last year and we laughed our heads off. Catch ya next week!
RobKPhD said…
Terrific feast! I think I would opt for the mallet solution rather than ironing. I loathe ironing. Have a great weekend.
John- unnecessary would be that which is not directly work related. Also, I have to check my e-mail a couple of times, as that is our primary communication with our teams at church. I know it isn't food-shelter-clothing necessary, but I do depend on the web for certain responsibilities.

Neil and Rachelle- loved Spamalot, and we really want to see the real thing now (here in Vegas, all shows are 90 minute Readers Digest versions) Have been whistling all weekend, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?