Feast 136

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

Well, he is no longer an anchor, but I admit to having a teensy weensy cruch on Tony Snow. Does that count?
Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Edamame, pineapple juice concentrate, English muffins.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Happydale. It sounds like an asylum, but I like it.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?

That is easy: City of God, as it is next on my reading list.
Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

Wow, this question totally touched a pet peeve of mine. Gender is masculine, feminine, or neuter; Sex is male or female. Gender is for words or a set of characteristics; sex is a biological designation for people, plants, or animals.

So, what I notice about gender is that I need to make sure my adjectives agree with my nouns. (In Latin class, that is). What I notice about the opposite sex is fragrance-- I have an well-developed olfactory memory.

I know this is a total cop-out as far as posting goes, but I do have a couple I am working on. Perhaps this evening.

You too can dine...

Comments

Unknown said…
great feast..Happydale would be a cool city..this was great

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?