Feast 137


Appetizer
What are you proud of?

Wow, this is a tough one for an appetizer. I am proud to be a small, tiny part of the work we are doing at Gracepoint Church. Does that count? Thing is, it really isn't "us" so much as it is Christ in us...

Soup

What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

I am not a person who wins things, as a general rule. When I was in school and there were specific competitions, I had a better track record. I remember participating in the Duke TIP in jr high. Since we couldn't afford for me to go to their summer camp, they sent me some pretty cool books. Oh, man, my nerd alarm is going off right now...

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.

I am often found on the time suck that is YouTube. Oh yeah, and I will play Chicken Invaders until my wrist is throbbing.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?

2003. Married in December of 02 and moved 2800 miles away ten months later.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

In Dad's boat on the Bay. Or in Uncle Jim's boat, again on the Bay.



There you have it, the table is set. You are invited to dine here.

Comments

Tracy S said…
I love your appetizer and think it is something to be very proud of. :)

and ohhhhh I love being on on the lake in a boat. There is nothing like it.

My hubby is a YouTube addict too..lol

Your feast was yummy, thanks for sharing!! :)
Great Feast. I have wasted some time myself on YouTube. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
Funny how marriage and a move can completely change everything!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rob Carr said…
Great appetizer!

Thanks for the feast.

Rob of UnSpace
Rachelle said…
Just wanted to mention that your predilection for books does NOT label you as a nerd. In fact I think it makes you one of the coolest people ever!

And I have never even heard of Chicken Invaders... how's that for nerdy?

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?