Maybe they are just misunderstood...






Now I must claim my ignorance as to the ins and outs of Islam. I have not read the Quran, but I am in the process of remedying this. Working in the penal system, my brother in law is much more informed on this, but I am trying to catch up. (And yes, I recognise that what those inmate are practising is a different form of Islam, but the Quran is the same, no? The difference is in the interpretation)

Meanwhile, MEMRI (whose praises I sang last week) has posted transcript and video from Syrian television. The gentleman speaking is the Syrian Minister of Religious Endowment.

A quick read, I promise. But eye-opening, nonetheless. I am especially interested in his admonishing of Christians. Puhlease!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feast One Hundred Forty-six

Engage!

7 Foods for 1 Entire Month?